My Recently Visited Services

Oxford Campus Faculty/Staff may use this form to request a new or replacement Miami ID Card.

Students may use this form to dispute room damage charges applied to their account. Requests are reviewed monthly.

Faculty, staff, and students living on the Oxford campus may use this form to request refunds that result from on-campus laundry issues.

Offices and departments at Miami University may purchase garage exit vouchers for the campus parking garages. The vouchers may be distributed to be used as payment for a single exit from the parking garage.

If you have signed a housing contract for next semester, or are required to live on campus as part of our two-year requirement, but your plans have changed and you will not be on the Oxford campus, please complete this form. This form will notify the Campus Services Center of your change in plans so that we can update your account.

Faculty/Staff Car/Van Pool Agreement/Registration.

After submitting this form, your request will be reviewed by the Campus Services Center. Your request is not approved until you receive notification from the Campus Services Center. You will be notified by email when your request has been approved.

Miami University has implemented the Miami Digital ID as an official form of identification. Utilizing the Miami Digital ID ensures you are never without your key to campus. 

Beginning Fall 2023, the default form of ID for incoming students is Digital ID. New students are not eligible to have both Digital and Phyiscal IDs.New students who would prefer to use a physical ID card instead of Digital ID should complete this form. By filling out this form, you are requesting to opt out of the Digital ID program and have a physical ID card printed.

First and Second Year students who are required to live on campus may submit this form to request an exemption to Miami's Residency Requirement Policy. This is a request for the Full Academic Year listed on the form. Do not sign a housing contract if you plan to apply for an exemption. You will not be eligible to file an exemption if you have a signed contract on file for the term of which you wish to be exempt. Responses to exemption requests will be sent to students by email.

Students may use this form to request a refund of their current unspent MUlaa balance. Requests are reviewed and processed within two business days.

when staff remotely open a gate in the parking garage, this form should be compelted.

If you have specific Medical or Disability approved accommodations on file through the Miller Center for Student Disability Services, please complete this form to renew your accommodation for next school year.  We will continue to honor those approvals, and will use the information on this form to help find the best location for you. If you do not have an approved accommodation on file with the Miller Center, please contact them to initiate that process through their website at

We will contact you to verify your assignment for the indicated school year as soon as we have it finalized. Please keep in mind that this is only a request, but we do our best to place you in or near your requested location!

Oxford Campus students may use this form to request a replacement Miami ID Card.

Unless approved for contractor/vendor parking permission, contractors are required to park in the Fryman gravel parking lot on Bonham Rd. and be shuttled to and from their worksite.

Contractor/Vendor temporary parking permits cost $10 per week or $35 per month.

Students who have an exceptional transportation need and do not otherwise qualify for a parking permit may apply for privileges.

Faculty, staff, students may use this form to request a correction of a dining transaction. Requests are reviewed and processed within 2-5 business days.

Students living on campus should use this form to request bed adjustments or furniture repairs. After this form is submitted, you will be contacted by River City Furniture, Miami's furniture service provider, to schedule a service time.

incoming first year students use this form to request a change to their assigned LLC

This process is for upperclass students who have signed housing contracts and have a need to request to be released from that contract. We will communicate with you regarding the status of your appeal.

If you are a current first or second year student who is required to live on campus and would like to request an exemption, please use the Residency Requirement Exemption form instead ( ).