Housing Forms

Services (8)

24-25 Living Learning Community Change Request Form

incoming first year students use this form to request a change to their assigned LLC

Meningococcal and Hepatitis B Vaccination Status Form

This form is for students living on campus to indicate if they have received the Meningococcal and Hepatitis B Vaccinations

Not Returning to Housing Next Semester

If you have signed a housing contract for next semester, or are required to live on campus as part of our two-year requirement, but your plans have changed and you will not be on the Oxford campus, please complete this form. This form will notify the Campus Services Center of your change in plans so that we can update your account.

Residency Requirement Exemption Form

First and Second Year students who are required to live on campus may submit this form to request an exemption to Miami's Residency Requirement Policy. This is a request for the Full Academic Year listed on the form. Do not sign a housing contract if you plan to apply for an exemption. You will not be eligible to file an exemption if you have a signed contract on file for the term of which you wish to be exempt. Responses to exemption requests will be sent to students by email.

Returning Student Housing Accommodation Renewal Form

If you have specific Medical or Disability approved accommodations on file through the Miller Center for Student Disability Services, please complete this form to renew your accommodation for next school year.  We will continue to honor those approvals, and will use the information on this form to help find the best location for you. If you do not have an approved accommodation on file with the Miller Center, please contact them to initiate that process through their website at www.miamioh.edu/sds.

We will contact you to verify your assignment for the indicated school year as soon as we have it finalized. Please keep in mind that this is only a request, but we do our best to place you in or near your requested location!

Student Room Furniture Request

Students living on campus should use this form to request bed adjustments or furniture repairs. After this form is submitted, you will be contacted by River City Furniture, Miami's furniture service provider, to schedule a service time.

Room Damage Charge Dispute Request

Students may use this form to dispute room damage charges applied to their account. Requests are reviewed monthly.

Student Housing Contract Appeal Form

This process is for upperclass students who have signed housing contracts and have a need to request to be released from that contract. We will communicate with you regarding the status of your appeal.

If you are a current first or second year student who is required to live on campus and would like to request an exemption, please use the Residency Requirement Exemption form instead ( https://miamioh.teamdynamix.com/TDClient/2167/P... ).