Request: Miami ID / Grant or modify door access


  • Give employee card swipe access to a building
  • Modify door access for a student
  • Report an issue with an electronic locking door




  • The Finance and Business Services Information Technology (FBS IT) office is responsible for user instruction and support for CS Gold (CBORD) and MyDoors
  • Contact Finance and Business Services during business hours for more information



  • 10220: CS Gold (CBORD) (Electronic door access control for the entire University)
    • Miami ID, ID Card, Miami ID Card
  • 10298: My Card
    • MyDoor
  • Academic and Administrative Buildings


Door Access Issues Door Schedule Change, Door Patron Group Change, or Patron Group Access Change


Article ID: 17744
Tue 10/25/16 9:24 AM
Wed 1/25/23 2:03 PM
Can you resolve this issue yourself?
No. Please request assistance.
Supported Office or Community
University Community of Students, Staff, and Faculty

Related Services / Offerings (2)

Faculty, staff, and students may use this form to report issues with electronic locking doors at any Miami University campus.