Services A-Z (15)

# Symbols A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z


Campus Services Gift Card Request

departments can request universal gift cards after receiving approval from Accounts Payable for on-campus purchases at all dining locations, Rec Center, Bookstore, vending machines, and Concessions.

Contractor/Supplier ID Card Request

Request an ID card for a contractor/supplier who needs door access.


Event Parking Request


Faculty/Staff New & Replacement ID Card Request

Oxford Campus Faculty/Staff may use this form to request a new or replacement Miami ID Card.


Miami University Parking & Transportation Car/Van Pool Agreement

Faculty/Staff Car/Van Pool Agreement/Registration.

After submitting this form, your request will be reviewed by the Campus Services Center. Your request is not approved until you receive notification from the Campus Services Center. You will be notified by email when your request has been approved.

MUlaa Balance Refund Request

Students may use this form to request a refund of their current unspent MUlaa balance. Requests are reviewed and processed within two business days.


Not Returning to Housing Next Semester

If you have signed a housing contract for next semester, or are required to live on campus as part of our two-year requirement, but your plans have changed and you will not be on the Oxford campus, please complete this form. This form will notify the Campus Services Center of your change in plans so that we can update your account.

Nursing ID Badge Replacement Request

Nursing Department staff to submit for nursing student who has a lost/damaged Nursing ID Badge


Rec Center Community Member ID Card Request

Rec Center Community Member ID Card Request Form

Residency Requirement Exemption Form

First and Second Year students who are required to live on campus may submit this form to request an exemption to Miami's Residency Requirement Policy. This is a request for the Full Academic Year listed on the form. Please do not sign a housing contract if you plan to apply for an exemption. You will not be eligible to file an exemption if you have a signed contract on file for the term of which you wish to be exempt. Responses to exemption requests will be sent to students by email.

Room Damage Charge Dispute Request

Students may use this form to dispute room damage charges applied to their account. Requests are reviewed monthly.


Student Housing Contract Appeal Form

This process is for upperclass students who have signed housing contracts and have a need to request to be released from that contract. We will communicate with you regarding the status of your appeal.

If you are a current first or second year student who is required to live on campus and would like to request an exemption, please use the Residency Requirement Exemption form instead ( ).

Student ID Card Replacement Request

Oxford Campus students may use this form to request a replacement Miami ID Card.

Student Room Furniture Request

Students living on campus should use this form to request bed adjustments or furniture repairs. After this form is submitted, you will be contacted by River City Furniture, Miami's furniture service provider, to schedule a service time.