Miami ID / Assistance needed to enter residence hall without ID card


  • To obtain assistance when you are locked out of your residence hall


  • 10220: CS Gold (CBORD) (Electronic door access control for the entire University)
    • Miami ID, ID Card, Miami ID Card, GET Mobile Access
  • Residence Hall
  • Campus Services Center (formerly H.O.M.E. Office)


  • Look up the Resident Advisor/Resident Director (RA/RD) on the building bulletin board and contact them for assistance 
  • If you cannot find the RA/RD contact information, contact Campus Services at 513-529-5000 for assistance during business hours
    • Provide the following information:
      • Your name and UniqueID
      • Your residence information, including building name and room number
  • If Campus Services is closed, contact Miami University Police at 513-529-2222 for assistance



Article ID: 27873
Mon 3/20/17 5:23 PM
Fri 1/27/23 10:49 AM
Can you resolve this issue yourself?
Yes! This is self-service with a smile.
Supported Office or Community
Campus Services Center
Finance and Business Services IT (FBS-IT)
Housing, Dining, Recreation, and Business Services (HDRBS)
University Student