Request support for Navigate (SSC Campus EAB site)


  • I am trying to update a student advising record and getting a spinning wheel
  • How do I get advising access permissions in Navigate for someone?
  • I can connect to Navigate, but I don't know how to use it. What do I do now?
  • How do I use Navigate?
  • I received a technical error after authenticating at


  • University Sites
  • Student Success Collaborative (SSC)
  • Campus EAB
  • Navigate


  • Miami IT Services does not provide support for Navigate (Campus EAB site Student Success Collaborative), which is a third-party application used by Student Success Center
  • For all Navigate (Student Success Collaborative site) support questions, contact the Student Success Center by email at or by phone at at 513-529-3787 during business hours
  • If you are able to authenticate but the application returns an error citing technical issues, complete the form on Navigate's contact page to request technical assistance


Was this helpful?
0 reviews


Article ID: 23580
Tue 1/24/17 4:23 PM
Fri 10/16/20 11:59 AM
Can you resolve this issue yourself?
Yes! This is self-service with a smile.
Supported Office or Community
Student Success Center