Employee Account / Update employment information


  • To provide instruction on updating your employment information


  • Employee Accounts
  • 10163: BannerWeb Employee Self Service


  1. Log in to BannerWeb using your MUnet password
  2. Click the Employee Services Online to access your employee information 
  3. Click on the link leading to the information you want to update
    • Example: Click Pay Information and then Payroll Direct Deposit Allocation to edit your direct deposit information
    • Example: Click Update Campus Work Address to update your Primary Campus Work address or add a Secondary Campus Work address, if applicable
  4. If you cannot access the information to be updated via BannerWeb, contact the appropriate office:



Article ID: 30212
Thu 5/11/17 4:32 PM
Mon 7/12/21 12:17 PM
Can you resolve this issue yourself?
Yes! This is self-service with a smile.