Request service for a power outlet

Tags PFD


  • The power outlets are not working in the auditorium
  • Repair a power outlet in an academic building
  • Repair a power outlet in my dorm room


  • 10234: Energy Manager
  • Academic and Administrative Buildings
  • Residence Halls


  1. Go to the Physical Facilities site to submit your service request
    • If this is an emergency, call Physical Facilities at 513-529-6111
  2. Provide the following information:
    • Description of issue
    • Location in which you are experiencing this issue, including building name and room number
    • Your contact information


Was this helpful?
0 reviews


Article ID: 17982
Wed 11/2/16 11:39 AM
Wed 3/6/19 11:17 AM
Can you resolve this issue yourself?
Can the end-user resolve the issue using the instructions given?
Or does the end-user need to request assistance from Miami UIT, a client office, or a vendor?
No. Please request assistance.