Obtain a Departmental MUprint (formerly pay for print) Card


Academic and administrative departments can request departmental Pay4Print cards for staff and office use. These cards use departmental funds to purchase copies and laser prints at copiers and printers located in public areas and computer labs on the Oxford, Hamilton, Middletown, Greentree, or VOA campuses. They are restricted to the purchase of copies and prints and do not allow purchase of any other vended items.

This card can be used indefinitely, as a department can transfer funds at any time the balance becomes low or depleted. There is no specific limit as to how many cards a department may request. Card numbers should be kept on file by the department, and, in the event of the loss of a card, the account can be frozen to eliminate any unauthorized use; the account balance can then be transferred to a replacement card.


Click on the green Download Form button on this page, print the form, and fill it out. Completed forms should be submitted to the Campus Services Center (formerly HOME Office) in the Campus Avenue Building 8AM-5PM during the academic year and 7:30AM-4:30PM during the summer.

Download Form


Service ID: 8768
Wed 5/20/15 9:40 AM
Mon 3/22/21 3:37 PM